Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Relentless




I decided to work a little on some of my Space Marine Terminators.  I am pleased with how the same color scheme I used on the Tactical Squad transfers over to the Terminators.  There is still a lot of detail work to do on both squads and there nowhere near being completed but I've learned a lot in the past couple of weeks and I feel I'll be able to start churning out these guys at a reasonable rate.


I've briefly chatted with the Manager at my local Games Workshop Hobby Center about starting an escalation league.  It would definitely be something to keep me painting.  I've made a promise to myself that if the model isn't painted, it doesn't get played.

However, I have been lenient on that rule with my Mordheim O&G Warband; but, that is only because I am still working out what models I want to use.  Speaking of which, after I complete the contents of the Dark Vengeance set and my Venerable Dreadnought, I will work to paint and post my Orc and Goblin Mordheim Warband.  My roommate and I have played a few test games and we've had a blast.  We've made great use of GF9's Battlefield in a Box terrain.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment