Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Fat Ass to Fitness

With a wedding nine months away and a few holiday meals clinging to my waistline, I've started back on the path to fitness.  For those of you who know me, I'm not overweight, but I would like to look my best when the time comes to exchange nuptials.  With the help and support of my loving fiance, I've hopped back on the healthy eating bandwagon and have started going back to the Title Boxing Club Power Hour classes.  I have to say, despite hating working out, I do enjoy attending the classes at Title.  It's one hour of good cardio exercise and I know it will bring results to both my waistline and my overall attitude.  I'm shooting to go to classes three days a week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  This leaves Tuesday and Thursday for less healthy hobbies (read wargaming).

Not only do I plan to keep up with the exercise, I fully intend to incorporate healthier cooking into my life.  I really enjoy cooking.  I would even go as far to say that I enjoy it as much as playing nerd games.  On Sunday, I tried my hand at fish, and ended up with a delicious salmon cut.  The meal consisted of baked salmon, roasted asparagus, and whipped cauliflower with a dark chocolate espresso panna cotta for dessert.  I feel I'll have to start adding my culinary adventures to this blog.

To all of you reading this, Thanks and have a happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment